Aquí puedes ver el modelo examen B1 inglés
Modelo examen B1 inglés. En la Academia de Inglaterra en Casa ayudamos a nuestros alumnos a preparar las diversas fases del modelo de Examen Certificativo de B1 de inglés. En dicho examen nos encontraremos con cuatro fases o pruebas que deberemos realizar y superar individualmente. Si por algún motivo se suspendiera cualquiera de las partes, aún aprobando las demás, se recibiría la calificación de NO APTO, teniendo necesariamente que repetir el examen para recibir la calificación de APTO y por tanto el título de nivel de idiomas.
Algunos ejemplos del modelo de examen
Ejemplo de un modelo de un examen de nivel B1:
> Un ejemplo de la prueba de Writting:
You have had a problem with something you ordered from an internet website. The item you ordered is important to you. You decide to write an email to the company you bought the item from. In your email:
- Say what you ordered.
- Explain why it’s important to you.
- Describe the problem in detail.
- Say what you want the company to do.
> Ejemplos de preguntas de la prueba de Speaking:
- Where do you live / come from?
- Do you live in ….?
- Do you work or are you a student ….?
- What do you do /study?
- Have you got a job?
- What job do you do?
- Do you like it?
- How do you go to work?
- Do you use English in your job?
- What subjects do you study?
- Do you have English lessons?
- Do you enjoy studying English? Why (not)?
- Do you think that English will be useful for you in the future?
- What did you do /eat / read yesterday/ last weekend / last holidays … ?
- Where did you spend your last holidays?
- What do you enjoy doing in your free time?
> Ejemplo de la prueba de Reading:
- Read the biography of Henry Ford, the famous industrialist.
- Reorder sentences (A-I) in chronological order (8-14).
- The first one (0) has been done for you as an example.
- Write your answers in the space provided.
Henry Ford was born on a farm near Detroit, Michigan. He never really enjoyed farming and left the farm at age sixteen, three years after his mother died. As a child he was fascinated by machines. He always carried around in his pockets nuts and bolts and machinery parts. By the time he was thirteen he could put together a watch that kept time. This interest in machines led him to work for a while as an apprentice machinist, and later he went to work for Westinghouse servicing their steam engines. Clara Bryant became his wife in 1888. He returned to the farm, built a house, and ran a sawmill. They had one child, a son they named Edsel.